The 3rd edition of the Global Exhibition on Services (GES-2017) in India is organized by the Department of Commerce, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India, Services Export Promotion Council (SEPC) and the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) from 17 to 20 April 2017 at India Expo Centre & Mart, Greater Noida, India. The Hon’ble President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee will inaugurate the GES this year.
The 1st and 2nd editions of the Global Exhibition on Services held in April 2015 & April 2016, at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi and India Expo Centre & Mart, Greater Noida respectively were hugely successful and provided a platform for both domestic and global business to come together to explore and build opportunities available in the sector.
GES-2017 will focus on a wide array of sectors like Information Technology and Telecom, Tourism & Hospitality, Media and Entertainment, Healthcare, Logistics, Environmental Services, Facility Management, Education, Banking & Financial Services, R&D, Next Gen Cities, Wellness and Start Ups/SME in Services, as well as new and emerging services in sports, railways and retail & e- commerce.
The important components of the GES-2017 are:
• 40,000 sqm of Exhibition Space;
• Knowledge Session on service;
• Business to Business and Business to Government meetings;
• Studio talks by eminent personalities from the different segments of the service sector;
• Showcasing Indian Culture and Cuisine.
B2B & B2G meetings and will focus on:
• Projecting the wide array of service sector opportunities for trade and exports for the participating countries;
• Catalyzing partnerships and collaborations in form of B2B and B2G linkages;
• Identifying entrepreneurial opportunities to move up the value chain through provision of technical collaboration.
A copy of the brochure, registration form for international participants, inaugural ceremony program, session details are attached for your ready reference. More details on GES-2017 can be found on the website http://www.gesdelhi.in/. For additional information and registration, the contact person is Mr. Deepak Sharma from the Confederation of Indian Industry by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Visitors Form 2017