We are pleased to inform you that the 7th Annual OTI: Outbound Tourism International (Worlwide Tourism) Expo & Conference co-located with TTI: Travel & Tourism India (India & States Tourism) World Expo & Conference at Goa & Mumbai is being organized in India. Below you can find exact dates and locations of the fair:
- Date & Venue: 17th to 19th June 2021 at Dr. SP Mukherjee AC Stadium, Panaji, Goa
- Date & Venue: 2nd to 4th September 2021 at Nehru Centre, Dr. A B Road, Worli, Mumbai
- Date & Venue: 25th to 27th November 2021 at BEC, Nesco Complex, Goregaon E, Mumbai
- Other Cities: Contact for Pune, Nagpur, Bangalore, Hyderabad, etc. dates & venues.
Goa is India’s world-famous tourism destination & Mumbai is not only India’s financial capital, but also the hub of the country’s Travel & Tourism industry.
The western region has India’s maximum tourists traveling domestically & also the world over on business, pleasure or entertainment. The industry will be well represented as many State Tourism Departments / Corporations / Boards have confirmed participation. It is thus an opportunity for building connections within the Travel & Tourism industry & to reach out to enhance your business. The TTI + OTI World Expo & Conference 2021 are the region’s premier B2B & B2C networking opportunities.
- Conduct business & generate leads from industry buyers & trade visitors
- Showcase your products and services to the global travel trade community
- Sponsorship and branding avenues will help maximize your brand exposure
- Develop relationships, gather market intelligence & do quality business on a global scale
- Be a part of strong line-up of speakers at the TTI + OTI Expo discussing current industry scenarios
• Foreign Country Tourism Pavilions • International Tourist Organizations • India Tourism • State Governments • AYUSH • Travel Agents/Tour Operators • Venues • Destinations • Hotel/Resorts • Transporters & Cruise Liners • Related Tourism & Travel Companies • Hospitality, etc.
Hosted Buyers at Goa & Mumbai – Highlights of TTI + OTI 2021
- Meet with industry stakeholders on one platform
- Buyers and Sellers can meet with government officials
- Present the ‘Best Practices’ for service providers to revive the industry
- Be a part of strong line-up of speakers discussing current industry trends
- Interact with travelers, consumers, suppliers, professionals & related audiences
- Showcase products & services to create a strong connect with the trade community
- Utilize a series of sponsorship and branding avenues to maximize your brand exposure