It gives us the immense pleasure to inform you that after the success of the first edition of INDIA HEALS, the second edition INDIA HEALS 2020 is being organized and supported by Department of Commerce, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India in partnership with the Services Export Promotion Council (SEPC) from January 30th – February 2nd 2020 at Hotel Grand Hyatt, Kochi, Kerala, India.
We are pleased to inform you that IBBC Members keen to source services and knowledge from India are being invited to attend the event as foreign invited delegates by Services Export Promotion Council (SEPC), with the support of by Department of Commerce, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India. The foreign delegates who want to source from India should be from the health and wellness services sector and can show their interest by applying on the website.
All approved Foreign invited delegates at INDIA HEALS 2020 will be eligible for:
- Pre-planned one-to-one meetings with Indian Healthcare services providers at the event where you are requested to do minimum 20 B2B meetings.
- Return tickets from SEPC directly / Reimbursement of Return Airfare of Economy class air-ticket from the nearest international airport in their country to Kochi, India.*
- 2 or 3 night hotel stay at Kochi for attending the event, including breakfast
- Lunch onsite during event days
- Two way airport transfers
- Visa Recommendation Letters to obtain Indian visa in their home country.
*Air Ticket shall be directly issued by SEPC where the air fare is upto INR.50000/- and in case it is more than INR.50000 the difference amount shall be paid by delegates only.
All approved invited foreign delegates shall bear the following expenses themselves:
- Visa Application Fee for Indian Visa
- Lunch, dinner and any other expenses at the hotel which is not mentioned in the program schedule
- Travel insurance to India
- Any other expenses not included as above.
Important: Only 2 delegates per company is eligible for Hosted Foreign Buyer Programme.
To complete the online application form