Attorney at law Milen Penev is working generally in the business law field. He is servicing Bulgarian and international clients (Czech, Israeli, French, Spanish, etc.), his legal practice is over 18 years. He has occupied different positions, including Head of the legal department of Raiffeisen Leasing Bulgaria Ltd. and senior associate in a leading Austrian law firm. He is licensed as mediator, which reflects his aspiration for solving the legal disputes through negotiations, when possible.
The main activities, which Milen Penev performs for his clients, are the following:
- Legal assistance for corporate issues;
- Coverage of all legal issues of companies operating in Bulgaria (including elaborating and amending of agreements and other legal documentation, solving of specific cases, participation in negotiations, providing of consultations when required, etc.);
- Complete legal servicing in the process of accomplishment of various projects, from the starting point of the project until its final closure;
- Legal support with the participation in public procurement procedures;
- Representation before state and municipality institutions; representation in court and arbitration proceedings at all instances; representation before notaries, bailiffs, business partners and any other third parties.
59 Solunska Str., Fl. 4, Sofia, Bulgaria
Mobile: +359 889 144 410