The Government of the Republic of India invites nominations from the Government of the Republic of Bulgaria, regional authorities and Chamber of Commerce and Industries for the following new training course under the Indian Technical and Economic Cooperation (ITEC):
|Name of the Institute||ARUN JAITLEY NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT, FARIDABAD|
|Course||DATA ANALYTICS USING TABLEAU & ADVANCE EXCEL|
Details of the course:
Broad Course Content
- Introduction to Big Data, Data Analysis and Decision Making
- Data Graphs and Tables using Excel Add-In StatPro/StatFi
- Exploring Data with Pivot Tables, Frequency Tables and Histograms
- Analyzing Relationship between parameters with Scatter plots
- Describing Data Summary Measures
- Creating Visual Analytics with Tableau
- Maps in Tableau to Improve Insight
- Case studies and hands on practice
- Bringing it All Together with Dashboards: Building Dashboards to facilitate Analysis and Understanding
Please note that the Government of India will provide the return air ticket by economy class, gratis student visa, accommodation and daily allowance as per ITEC programme of the Government of India to the selected candidates.
The candidates interested in the above-mentioned courses could apply online at ITEC portal (https://www.itecgoi.in/index) of the Ministry of External Affairs of the Republic of India.
After submission of the application form online, applicants are required to send an email to the Embassy of India, Sofia (E-mail: email@example.com) with a copy of the application form and supporting documents. Then this physical form is to be submitted to the nodal/designated Government Department/Agency. Nodal/designated Department/Agency is, in turn, required to forward the applications to the Embassy along with undertaking by candidate and certification from employer (Part-II of Application Form).
If any assistance required for registration for the courses, candidates could contact at Mob No. +359 888990963.