The 2nd CII Business Sustainability Summit ‘Towards a Resilient Future: Ensuring Sustainable and Equitable Growth’ organised from 23rd-24th September 2021 over CII Virtual Platform will bring to fore captivating deliberations and intellectual insights that will inspire in creating a movement to deliver ambitious actions for a resilient future.
The programme aims to address the following topics:
- How to drive revenue growth and profitability through social and environmental goals
- Ways to define and measure the business value of sustainable practices
- How investors are assessing sustainable investments
- Insights into developing replicable business models that incorporate investments in renewable energy
- Sustainable imperatives across business operations
- Importance of building a Green Brand
- How government and industry can work together to drive innovation and achieve targets
This summit will explore the corporate role in building back better. The agenda will deliver a high-level plenary of powerful keynotes, inspiring case studies and expert panel discussions on identifying opportunities and the elements that underpin true business sustainability to emphasise why Green Business is Good Business.